Saturday, November 24, 2007

Showered with Love

In the last couple weeks, we've had two showers - one at the church and another at my grandmother's house. Jess and I have just been overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support that we've received. And the stuff. Wow - this baby will be better dressed in his first few months of life than he ever will afterwards! Here are a few photos of all the fun:




Here are Dani and Perrie - my beautiful students whom I've taught since they were in the sixth grade (six years ago!). I was so happy they could be a part of this fun event.


Here are three of my good friends: Jeanne, Hannah, and Sarah.

Here is Jesse and I, seated with my San Diego Mom, Pam Paganini, at the family shower hosted by my grandparents.

Finally, here are my cousin Chelsie and I with the delicious cake that she made for the event. We really are so lucky to have such an amazing group of friends and family!

No comments: